Delta has its own monetary fund which is managed by the Fund Board. These are elected by Delta's general assembly. Here are some guidelines for what must be included in applications in order for it to be processed by the Fund Board.
Guidelines for applications for Deltas Fund
- Only members of Deltas committees or the committees themselves can apply.
- The application must include who applies, the purpose of the application and what amount is being applied for.
- The application must be well-founded and intend to benefit as many members of Delta as possible.
Delta til gode.
- The application must contain a proper budget.
- Receipts for the allocated amount must be presented afterwards.